Distance Learning Agendas:
- Click here to go to Canvas! (for help logging in to Canvas, click here!) (español-Acceso estudiantil a Canvas)
- Click here to go to Google Classroom!(help in English) (ayuda en español)
- Parents, please check your preferred email address on Skyward and make sure they are correct!
- Check this page frequently! Information and updates are posted as soon as they are available!
SoJo is Going Online
SoJo Learning is going online for the rest of the school year!
Click here to see teacher's contact info, quarter 3 deadlines, digital tools they'll be using.
All Jordan District Schools will not hold in-person classes through the end of the school year. Here's what you need to know:
- Online learning for students began on Wednesday, March 18th.
- Please contact Comcast for help with Internet service, provided at no cost for up to 60 days to families with a financial hardship.
- School staff will continue to work regular school hours from home. Emails for staff members can be found online.
- Meals are not served at South Jordan Middle. Go here for a list of schools serving meals! Breakfast will be served for pick up 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. Lunch will be served from 11a.m. to 12p.m. Students' lunch accounts will still be charged for meals and can be replenished as they always have been.
- We ask that students do not congregate inside or outside the school building during this 2-week period.
The majority of teachers will be using Canvas or Google Classroom to deliver online instruction. Students should have accessed Canvas and Google Classroom prior to the end of school on Friday. We will update this page with information specific to teachers and courses on Monday and Tuesday.
Don't have a computer? No problem! Both Canvas and Google Classroom offer free, easy-to-use smartphone apps.