Mission and Belief Statements
The South Jordan Middle School community is committed to improving student learning by:
- Creating a safe and respectful environment
- Providing a challenging curriculum
- Addressing the diversity of middle school learners
- And fostering individual responsibility.
- All Students Can Learn
- Everyone within the school community should be valued, respected, and challenged to meet their personal best in a safe and positive environment.
- The diversity of middle school students requires a wide range of teaching and assessment methods.
- Responsibility for student achievement is shared by students, parents, staff, and the community.
- The curriculum should meet the needs of students, adhere to district and state standards, and prepare students for the future.