Late Work Policy:
- Students will be issued 3 class passes every quarter that can be used as a hall pass or late assignment pass. Each pass may be used to receive earned credit within 5 school days.
- All other late work will receive half of your earned credit.
- There will be two cutoff dates for turning in late work. Each quarter, the first deadline will be the Friday of midterms and the second will be the last day of the quarter as defined by the teacher.
- Come prepared every day with a writing utensil and vocabulary papers.
- Tutoring is available by appointment before or after school.
- Students may earn extra credit each quarter by watching a movie or reading a book from the approved list. See Mr. Freeman for the approved list of movies and books.
- French students may be shown the following movies: Les Misérables, The Count of Monte Cristo, My Father’s Glory, My Mother’s Castle, and Le Petit Nicolas. If you would like your student optout and be given an alternate assignment for any of these movies, please contact Mr. Freeman by the end of September.