Chalk the Walk
Click here to see Chalk the Walk pictures!
9th Grade Honk & Wave
Snow Leopard Award Winners
Congratulations to Katelyn Sorensen, Madelyn Warr, Michael Pond and Tyler Langston, our 2019-20 Snow Leopard Award Winners!
Jordan Credit Union Awards
Congratulations to Trent Wall and Ali Andersen for winning the Jordan Credit Union Awards this year!!
SoJo Weekly Agenda and General Info
2020-21 School Year Info
- Click here to see summer project information (Reddish, Ogden and Lawes)
- Click here for NJHS and SBO applications.
- All incoming 7th grade students must have these vaccinations: 1 Tdap booster, & 1 Meningoccocal. You can fax vaccination records to 801-412-2930 or email them to our attendance secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to see more info about the upcoming school year! (Peer tutor applications, 9th Grade Honors info, etc)
Congratulations to Amanda Davis!
She is Jordan Education Foundation's Outstanding Teacher of the Year for South Jordan Middle School!
- IMPORTANT: If a student receives an "I" or Incomplete, which then becomes a "NC" or NO CREDIT, after June 8, 2020, those classes will appear as if the student was never enrolled in the class. This is critical for 9th graders who need that particular course to graduate. That class will need to be re-taken with a passing grade in order to get the credit.
A Message from Your Teachers:
- Congratulations to AJ Malupo, Keaton Leonard, Chloe Ackerman, Sophie Middleton and Andrew Shackleford for passing the Word 2019 MOS Certification exam!!
- Congrats to AJ Malupo, Mayci Berni, Keaton Leonard, Andrew Shackleford and Chlor Ackerman for passing the Excel 2019 MOS Certification exam!
- Congrats to Jackson Collins for building the tallest tower in Exploring Tech AND Engineering Tech (94 inches tall!) and Haley Colton for building the 2nd tallest paper tower (84 inches tall)!
- Congrats to Avery Benson for winning the Cupcake Wars in FACS Exploration!!
- Congrats to Eric Harper for going way above and beyond the distance learning requirements in Ms. Burt's Reading 8 class! Ms. Burt also wanted to recognize the following students for excellent work in her classes: Daniel Taggart, Izabel Weller, Gabriel Meekins, Sydney Johnson & Shawnessy Nordstrom!
- Congrats to Elizabeth Hooper for breaking the current reading record at SoJo (263 books)--she's read 310 books!
- Congrats to Chloe Ackerman, Keaton Leonard, Sophie Middleton, Andrew Shackelford, Ethan Scott, Rylee Yeates, AJ Malupo, and Jacob Lever for passing the Powerpoint 2019 MOS Certification exam!
How to Contact Your Counselors During the Closure
Smith's Grocery Partnership with SoJo Middle School
Smith's will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases.
Smiths Food and Drug (PDF)