2020-21 School Year Info
- Click here to see summer project information (Reddish, Ogden and Lawes)
- Click here for NJHS and SBO applications.
- All incoming 7th grade students must have these vaccinations: 1 Tdap booster, & 1 Meningoccocal. You can fax vaccination records to 801-412-2930 or email them to our attendance secretary: email@example.com
- Click here to see more info about the upcoming school year! (Peer tutor applications, 9th Grade Honors info, etc)
Feeling sick? Stay home! If your child has any of the following symptoms, please keep them home.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If families do not have access to a thermometer, please feel the child's skin for warmth and or chills.
A Message from Your Teachers:
Smith's Grocery Partnership with SoJo Middle School
Smith's will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases.
Smiths Food and Drug (PDF)